The internet is such a wonderful source of creative inspiration. My fav blogs and sites are those where people share their creative process. I have been especially drawn to mixed media work recently and, of course, art for kids. Here are my current favourite sites to keep tabs on lately:
1) The Artful Parent http://www.artfulparent.com/ (Amazing ideas for crafting with children)
2) Mama.Papa.Bubba. http://mamapapabubba.com/ (Lots of simple craft ideas to do with kids)
3) Red Pear Creative: My Artful Life http://redpearcreative.blogspot.ca/ (Beautiful patterns and stamps)
4) Simple Me, Donna Downey http://donnadowney.typepad.com/ (I like her use of texture and text)
5) The art and adventures of Juliette Crane http://juliettecrane.blogspot.ca/ (Mixed media playful fun)
I’m still looking for some good blogs on writing, especially on writing for children or on writing poetry. Any suggestions?